2011年6月9日星期四

Red criss-cross paths, merits and demerits of

In the Bowl, anything sad autumn picture fan. First of all love stories are good, but good things are always too short, such as fireworks, such as the Epiphyllum, die a natural death as you love me period.

Muzi, if I did not break off you consign desire a adhere of mbt shoes the relationship, we are now is like? I have been thinking about this problem, after we broke up more than 90 days. Even my breakup, but I do not have that ease and joy. I thought I would become happy after breaking point, but I was wrong, and I was immersed in the memory can not escape.

Our love is not love at first sight, nor is it soon fell in love, but through a friend's introduction, this old-fashioned way. From the beginning, our relationship has been located, so we do not have much time to understand each other's habits and interests. The blind old-fashioned way, no doubt, is the composition of embarrassment, we are all quick people do not like messy. Met a few days, after a simple understanding, we determined the relationship.

Both sides feel that we can, so that we together. Perhaps because of loneliness, because of boredom, I just want to say that we are not the beginning of love. Therefore, it is not because we have such an outcome is doomed. Renzouchaliang, come to an end. In this play, we play what role?

However, I think the end we still have love, is not it? Otherwise, how can we move on.

Six months we know each other enough, but why do we know enough about each other in time, but it will come to break it? Is not a sentence should be: faster, go faster. Yes ah, we break up is so refreshing. Have not seen even the face, a message will be solved. There is no clear-cut, nor a very tough battle, everything, seemed to go with the flow.

Why? Friend asked me, but I do not know why. He did not stay, I did not look back. Word has become a foregone conclusion. So I'm not even sure why we broke up. Is it because no love, but I think we're in love, at least we still had a sweet time.

Had discussed with the future, imagined life. During that time, just broke up, we would like to wish each other. A dozen phone for hours, every day is not enough to meet, wished he could always stay together. We are happy sweet time, is not it?

I said I like twins, you get back moncler women long coats to our children a good name, we all want so much, imagine so happy.

But why, after a holiday, we all impress it? All commitments, why did not achieve it? You said that to take me to eat rice tofu, you say, after winter break, you take me to, but came back, everything changed. I did not mind a little hope. Also why on the other.

Without any warning, I did not pass. You did not want to give me the answer. We did not start saying, and SMS phone less, and even fewer meet. I long for your concern and care about, but these far, far away from me.

I can not christian louboutin black thin belt sandals
stand, so I made a break, since you do not care about us this feeling, I do not let go, why should firmly grasp it? We gave each other freedom is not better?

Although the phrase you I love you, I hesitated, but eventually I would break out the phrase. Do not want to be forced, so to break up.

So, eventually became the most familiar stranger. Strangers meet strangers, how sad it is, ah, the good are all first come to naught. I recall only the memory for.

Fireworks cleared, leaving behind only the one in sorrow. That relationship, merits and demerits are no longer important. Perhaps no one wrong, wrong is the time for it.

However, I still thank you gave me the better.

没有评论:

发表评论