2011年6月9日星期四

Into ancient

I often went through books chanel coco handbag 1116 antique silver and gold chain the way the ancient of days, then to feel the wind, rain, moon, women and men, the war of that time, the shadow of war displaced people and turmoil, when the next month, when the view of life and matter, there are thoughts of great men of that period, culture, mottled, all the ancient, often set off in the ripples of my heart, or the waves, I often wander in that era of space, time, the noble character of that era quality and spiritual realm, I will crush their simple life, simple thoughts, the natural way of life the original, without any pollution situation, I will crush their costumes, authentic woman obsessed with beauty and innocent, fascination with the mystery of that era have a romantic love story, like the Butterfly's love of the helpless, Bao Dai as the struggle for love, I will stand to feel the Empress is the point of view, and Empress Wu of the cruel and wise, to an objective understanding of and feelings of their great and ordinary, ignorance and deception, courage and boldness, in fact, a historical perspective they are both tainted, there are glittering, dialectical understanding of their right,

I walk in cheap hair straighteners the ancient way, heavy Wenhan Xin, Xiang Yu, Liu Bang, the emperor's charisma and transcendent good and I'm back to feeling and understanding of Cao Cao, Zhuge Liang, Liu Bei, Zhou Yu, Guan Yu, and so the history of great men, their strengths and weaknesses, the a strategy and talent, in that era, how easy, thousands of my recollections, rolling in the Yangtze River eastward, spray depleted hero.

Aoyama is still there, How Many Suns, I wander hermes birbin bags 40cm red crocodile 6099 gold where, how many feelings, how many of nostalgia, how many hidden bitterness, how many wandering, I sigh for their achievements, their silence and manhood, the love of loyalty to their national feelings excited, I trail the old tree in the dusk side of crow, quiet taste, taste, and refuse to leave, do not want to run away, that is the soul of the people swing bridges, the sun sets, the number of heroes in the infected Rays halo in the Apprehension, fuzzy, vaguely, a bit heartbroken people.

I dim the landscape in the ancient, the thoughts Piaoyuan, mind and downs of water but not as quiet as quiet. Ku according to people today, and now people have far the ancients.

没有评论:

发表评论