2011年6月9日星期四

Festival

A bowl of porridge, a dish of pickles, a pair of chopsticks. It seems like all of the festival are as described by Du Mu have rain, rain seems to have all the clear and bright thoughts to note that distant a skim hidden bitterness.

Six years, from black hair to the white head, this day, his only task is to this memorial.

"I'm dead, you go to my hermes birbin bags 25cmeach 6068 gold 45 grave, the other anything from a bad day out of date, you give me a bran food group; good days out of date, you give me a plate of pickles, a bowl of gruel. My life is the porridge did not drink too full! "Sixty years ago, her dying words, fine words but sound fresh as dew slowly.

"Eat slowly! Also hot go again!" He will pick up the chopsticks in their clothes, wiped on, then give it. "Over the years, I have to listen to you only bring them. Home is no shortage of fish, but you have problems: a James Luo fishy to diarrhea, I am not used."

He single-handedly holding umbrellas, crouched there, one hand pulling the weeds grave. All of the grass seedlings are in the ranks of cleaning up, leaving only the kind of lush carpets and not grow as large, commonly known as "climb blades of grass," the grass.

"They are gone, they told me to go, I will not. I lost no less than you, do not you cruel, twenty-year-old to a man go."

Rain on the cool grass, but his old, dry wrinkled skin feel cold; hard branches cut the skin of his hands, but still feel pain.

"You're seventeen to my house and keep my ten years; I keep you from 2049 to today, sixty years, the debt paid off, right?"

He le a toothless mouth, want to laugh, an irrigation to cool, cough twice, and even tears cough out.

"I remember when you first get married just a Huangmaoyatou, just like two two pigtail, like fine straw, chest as flat as a boy. I was also despise you, but two years later, you end up out there to look like look, there is strength to strength. others say that my life is good, my mom your life hard, hit you with evil too: my childhood ill health, joyous wanted to marry you the door, I do not want to get married next year on a disease can not afford.

"You send me away for my parents, two pairs of students and children, in order to cure me, you up the mountain cutting wood, lower river fishing, play out during the day like a man, day laborers, and at night spinning weaving --- - You said your body strong as a horse, a cow has a natural life. I also really believe that the year: the Japanese devils to burn the house, you three days to put up; the KMT to pull the groom, for that piece of ocean, apart from anything else you pick up the pole to follow. "

He lost too much weed hand, and turned out a piece of plastic sheeting spread, and then sat against the edge of the grave, his hand on the mound.

"I'm so stupid it! Six months later, you come back I know you are not iron man children. Then you dirty the column with a pole leaning against the door, I thought it was begging Old Woman too!

"I want you to take rest at home, you can not break, the battle played out badly, the family has been exposed does not boil, and we should find ways quickly. Arranged your son and daughter after the left, a figure not seen the last three years but often the land tax return to. They say you're out fortune, and more envious of my life better. until three years later, you climb back into the village, I know the pain you're out to eat bigger than the day! "

He blew her a nose, and rubbed his eye socket that point, the tears dry track.

"You get through the Japanese louis vuitton large square serie devils, go through the KMT, did not endure into the new society, and take away a little early, you can also escape more difficult: there are a lot of people during the Cultural Revolution investigate you, say you are a prostitute, tramp, agents , also took me out of criticism. I say you are not a bad woman, you do not break. they beat me, tied me, and the children were against me, and I strained out. "

He sighed, propped his arm, changed the position, reclined almost the whole side of the grave.

Rain, The turn out a mac personality artist Soft silky, flowing with the breeze arbitrary. A small umbrella over their heads Zhebu Le legs, his pants on a piece of dark gray, like a large white misty early into the fermented bean curd.

"Speaking of kids, I know your heart always wearing them. In fact, they are good, the eldest grandson of the New Year back to a girl, the girl can grow, the mouth is also sweet, saw me and called Grandpa. Congratulations, you have to upgrade it!

"Second New Year did not come back home, but better in revenue last year, said the phone is busy; big girl home made the house, the second a girl admitted to the University Primary Three. Are happy event, slowly lying here thinking about you Fun it! "

He easily wiped my face, hand water marks will polish goes Qianman laugh lines of the old head was like a bright flower. Two due to the package without teeth and lips, flaring up and down, but also involves the facial lines of the animation effects.

没有评论:

发表评论