2011年6月9日星期四

The rain, you must not lose

Hold a rundlet in the rain, walking alone on the edge of the steps together Nga, listen to a misty rain umbrella, and I enjoy it. The people walking in the dense large, the rainy season be with you there is a rain curtain, you must not lose.

Goes far, the untutored child will think about the taste of home; graduated a long time, the Roam's students will miss school's fragrance; rain tired, warm sun will certainly expect a long winter of the soul renewed. I hope all has not gone away, I hope the present Yimiyangguang bound through the clouds when there is something I know you're weak of heart. So this road survive the rain, you must not lose.

Similar path goes long, and I forgot to leave ugg boots 5225 black short ultra
the wet quartzite number imprinted, to be honest in front of this scene quite a cent southern town atmosphere, adding the rainy season in the dense southern unique, just to exactly the same. But I do not understand why students would feel depressed around, like a long time for the travelers of the road, face the color without linger. In fact, the rain is beautiful, ah, something we stop and enjoy some good. I guess maybe the rain in front of it dim their sight. Besides this large claim to be a slight rain, umbrella and the line who is not it? Umbrella blame them from each other of it, but a careful look, it seems that is not all the fault of the umbrella or rain, ah, maybe we were too hasty in itself a bar. To catch a class to catch the work of the neglect of the scene of greetings, lost this season's beautiful.

When we walked the rain, who will stand in the first intersection at us it? Is the rain? That means you do not take too much notice, turn it back, you have to believe that there will always be one or a few people watching you. So you can look for them but lost it? Rain, is only temporary, and I think that the rhythm of the scene will not block you. On the contrary, I think you should thank the rain, it's curtain is pulling for you. When the curtain falls, I believe you will see the peek into the scene, or a long period of rain each other, or meet old friends. Well before the advent of this scene you had a good look about it, you have lost ground due to rain and it?

Crystal drops of water falling down the umbrella pole, I walked through the quiet side of the poly Nga trail, wanted to talk about the thick umbrella Acacia Lake has blocked my sight, but I will not be lost in this and Instead I will be more looking forward to it. As described by Bai is so "still holds partly concealed", the moment can be clearly seen in the landscape tend to lose it the least encouraging. So I want to thank the rain, thanks to get it under the pen light rain curtain, it's hazy what I want, I think is what you do not find that the reason the United States and lost. What should you stay, what should you brush to make, I do not think I said it.

Skip the small depression on the ground water, misty rain curtain and then waiting for me, also waiting for you, so you go to find it, thereby affecting the others.

The rain, you must not lose Oh.

没有评论:

发表评论